What do you think? Should West Virginia and its county and municipal governments explore and move forward with metro-government, government consolidation, metro-services? Does a State with 1.8 million people need 55 counties? 55 bd. of education entities? Tell the Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce what you think by commenting on this blog post and being part of the dialog.
- 2020 Primary Election Endorsements Announced
- Registration Open for 2020 Issues & Eggs Legislative Breakfast
- Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce opposes bill to allow guns on campuses
- Registration open for Issues & Eggs 2019
- Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce announces additional candidate endorsements for 2018 general election, endorses library levy
- Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce announces first round of candidate endorsements for 2018 general election, endorses school levy