The following individuals were elected by the Chamber board on Jan. 31:
Chairman: Michael Basile, Spilman Thomas & Battle
Vice Chair: Diana Sole Walko, MotionMasters
Treasurer: Mark Bias, BB&T
Secretary: Chip Shaffer, Shaffer & Shaffer
The Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for 2014 are:
- Maribeth Anderson, Chesapeake Energy
- Patrick A. Bond, Mountaineer Capital
- Gregory A. Burton, BrickStreet Insurance
- John T. Copenhaver, JP Morgan Chase
- Stephen P. Dexter, Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Greg Elliot, AMFM, Inc.
- Terrell Ellis, Terrell Ellis & Associates, Inc.
- Georgette George, Monarch Holdings
- Lois A. Gillenwater, Pray Construction
- Julie Gurtis, United Bank
- Steven Hedrick, MATRIC
- Dr. Brian Hemphill, West Virginia State University
- Virginia L. King, Kanawha Stone
- Charles Loeb, Jackson Kelly
- Tyler London, Dow Chemical Co.
- Jeff McIntyre, West Virginia American Water
- Maureen O’ Toole, ImageServ
- Robert Pepper, NGK Spark Plugs (USA), Inc.
- Thomas S. Provost, Kureha PGA LLC
- Jack Rossi, Arnett Foster Toothman
- Steven M. Rubin, Blue Creek Gas Company
- Norman (Trip) Shumate, Charleston Newspapers
- T. William Signorelli, Security America
- George Smith, O.V Smith & Sons
- Sally Smith, Bowles Rice
- Jay S. Stevens IV, Shonk Land Co.
- Philip A. Wright, AEP
The Chamber congratulates all of these individuals for their tireless hard work and dedication to the community.